The dental treatments you need conveniently located in Highlands Ranch.
From routine cleanings and crowns, to dental implants and Invisalign®, patients looking for dental services in Highlands Ranch, Colorado will find everything they need at Heim Dental. A compassionate and hardworking dental team using state-of-the-art technology in order to provide the comfortable dental care that you deserve.
Our new, advanced equipment allows us to offer customized restorations, detect potentially problematic dental conditions in their early stages of development, and treat your dental needs with precision care.
Whether you are a toddler or a grandparent, we can treat your entire family’s dental care needs. We offer routine cleanings, exams and x-rays for all ages.
- Heim Dental will replace your existing silver-mercury fillings with tooth-colored composite restorations, providing a more natural-looking appearance. Tooth-colored fillings provide patients with long-lasting durability and increased resistance to the constant stress and pressure from chewing.
- Periodontal Disease
- Gum disease, also called periodontal disease, is a degenerative condition primarily caused by bacteria found in plaque. The bacteria inflame and infect the gum tissues, and when left untreated, can eventually cause the gums to pull away from the teeth. Untreated periodontal disease can result in bone loss, tooth loss, and gum tissue recession.
- Dental Exams & Teeth Cleaning
- Dental cleanings and exams are two of the most basic yet most important preventive treatments we provide at our office. Each time you visit Heim Dental for a checkup, we will provide a professional teeth cleaning and dental exam to help your smile stay healthy.
- Laser Bacterial Reduction (LBR)
- Humans have millions of bacterial particles in their mouths. Medical science has shown that this bacteria has been linked to diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, low birth weight and premature babies, as well as other harmful diseases.
- During routine cleanings, bacteria gets stirred up, ingested and can be absorbed into the bloodstream. Heim Dental has added a soft tissue laser procedure to our hygiene protocol called Laser Bacterial Reduction. When used prior to a cleaning, the laser destroys much of the harmful bacteria resulting in a safer cleaning.
- Sedation Dentistry
- If you feel overly apprehensive about dental appointments, there’s no need to worry. Heim Dental can offer sedation options that will put you into a relaxed state throughout your treatment; creating a comfortable environment. Sedation can also be used to complete multiple procedures in one appointment.
If you have missing or failing teeth and/or dentures and are looking to get your smile back, eat what you want and increase your quality of life, you should consider dental implants. Dental Implants provide the best cosmetic results when replacing teeth. They can last a lifetime and are therefore more affordable over time compared to bridges or dentures.
Dental Implants are the only way to replace teeth and prevent bone loss.
Even the smallest imperfection with any of your teeth can cause frustration, embarrassment, and even oral health problems. Fortunately, Heim Dental offers treatment solutions designed to improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental veneers (sometimes called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve your appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length. Veneers provide an excellent solution to aesthetic problems like uneven, chipped, or discolored teeth.
- Invisalign®, an FDA-approved treatment, is a virtually invisible method to straighten teeth without the inconvenience of metal braces. Invisalign® treatment is the most advanced orthodontic system in the world, with innovations no other clear aligner can claim. Only Invisalign clear aligners are made from proprietary SmartTrack® material, so they provide a better fit and move your teeth more precisely.
- Teeth Whitening
- We offer a custom whitening kit which includes professional strength gel and customized trays for your individual smile. Our custom whitening will lighten your teeth by removing stains and discoloration. Whitening is among the most popular cosmetic dental procedures because it can greatly improve how your teeth look.
- Dental Bonding
- Our dental bonding process uses a tooth-colored resin to correct certain tooth imperfections.
Whatever treatment you need, your health and comfort always comes first at Heim Dental. Contact us today, (303) 791-2570 to schedule a free, no-risk dental consultation.